You may be able to change the shipping address in My Orders if your order hasn't shipped. However, some restrictions apply:
- You cannot change an address in the contiguous 48 states to an address in Hawaii or Alaska, or vice versa.
- You cannot change an address from Hawaii to Alaska, or vice versa.
- If your original shipping address is to a non-tax-applicable state, the new shipping address must also go to a non-tax-applicable state.
- If your original shipping address is to a tax-applicable state, the new shipping address must go to the same tax-applicable state.
- International orders are not eligible for shipping address modification.
If you change your shipping address under these rules, please note that additional orders placed during a free shipping window must also go to that same address. If you see an error message when trying to change your shipping address, it’s because the proposed address doesn’t meet the above requirements.